Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 31

We had an ultrasound yesterday.  Baby A was measured at 3 pounds 4oz.  Baby B was measured at 3 pounds 8oz.  Baby C was measured at 2 pounds 9oz.  The babies were doing their practice breathing and everything looked good.  The c-section is scheduled for October 8th at 10am.  Delivery will be at 34 weeks exactly if all goes well.  There will be weekly doctor's appointments until October 8th.  Only three weeks to go until we meet our little ones!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda I hope you are feeling well!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the babies names!
    I will admit you are quite the trooper!!!! I'll be 36 weeks on Sunday and am so uncomfortable! I can't imagine 3 of them moving around!!!!
    Are you delivering at Mercy????? I have told my little one that Oct 8th needs to be the day! Maybe we'll run into each other in the halls :)
    Best of luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks beautiful, Jeff and Amanda! We are so excited for the little ones! Jo Lynn, Matt, and the girls

    ReplyDelete